My Little Parody: FWBIM My Little Parody: FWBIM

As a non-brony, i can safely say: This is fucking genious! The animations are fucking amazing, and the humour is spot on! I can't believe it's only a call for voice actors. I can't wait for the final product (you HAVE to finnish this!).

BTW, Catfood's voice acting is fucking great as well, you should almost keep him in there!

Phoenix Rising Phoenix Rising

Amazing stuff once again. Got nothing really to comment on. And I mean that in the most positive way.

Bertn1991 responds:

Thank you. I'm happy you enjoyed it overall.

Falling Falling

This was really really good. I feel like the production could have been a bit better, sadly I don't know how...

Small side note, I feel like this is closer to DnB than dubstep, but I guess it's drumstep so could be either...

Anyway, don't have many criticisms, because there's not much to criticize! Great job!

RomanM responds:

Thanks for the review! I too feel it couldv'e been better, but don't quite know how. Maybe add some vocals in a remastered version?

Piano Shuffle Piano Shuffle

Great composition, however the rhythm is as tight as it could have been. Also I'm not a huge fan of the drumset. I feel like the kick drum might be a bit too loud.

sebastien01 responds:

Hey thanks for the review! I turned up the drums volume just before I upload this song because it was not present enough :) Maybe I should have reduced low freq too. Anyways, glad you liked it!